Dr. Nelson Rivers
125 N Weinbach, Suite 430-440
Evansville, IN 47711
877.216.3342 or 877.21.Medicaid Categories: Medicaid Indiana, Medicaid planner Indiana, Medicaid expert Indiana, Medicaid Evansville, Medicaid planner Medicaid Evansville, Medicaid expert Evansville
Dr. Nelson Rivers' bio (Indiana Medicaid planner)
Our Medicaid consultants in the Evansville, Indiana region will help you step-by-step in your Medicaid application process. Medicaid eligibility requirements for Indiana can vary from other states. Therefore, it's important to thoroughly understand your rights when applying for Medicaid in IN as you receive only one chance of applying correctly in order to qualify for Medicaid assistance. However, we advise that you still speak to our Medicaid representative in the Evansville area as you may still save a considerable amount of money even if you've handed in your application to the Medicaid office.
Our Medicaid planners can visit you in the comfort of your own home in the Evansville IN region and will assist you to reduce your nursing home costs before you enter into your retirement home. Again, we emphasize, even if you've applied for Medicaid our consultants may still help you reduce your Medicaid expenses. It's never too late to call our professional Medicaid experts! The initial consultation is always free so you have absolutely nothing to lose.
Did you know that we guarantee a savings in your nursing home expenses? Call us today to protect your assets from the Medicaid spend down. Our Medicaid experts serve in the Evansville IN area. Call our toll-free main line at (877) 21-Medicaid or (877) 216-3342. View below who will be serving you in the Evansville area.
Benefits of our Medicaid Experts in Evansville, IN
- Guaranteed savings from Medicaid spend down!
- Step-by-step help to save you $100,000 or more in nursing home costs
- Medicaid experts specially serving in the Evansville IN area
- You have access to our Medicaid experts who are knowledgeable in the specific Medicaid rules and regulations for Indiana
- Our Medicaid experts keep abreast of any changes of the Medicaid rulings for Indiana
- You will not have to leave the comfort of your home. Our Medicaid representatives will visit you in the Evansville area.
- You will learn about Medicaid asset protection and receive help in your application
- You will know what your rights are when a Medicaid officer asks you questions that may or may not be pertinent to your particular case and, thus, possibly be infringing on your rights. Our Medicaid staff will act as your go-between.
- Your intial consultation is always free.
- No sales pressure or sales tactics from our Medicaid staff whatsover
- You will receive friendly and professional advice
- Our Evansville Medicaid consultants will help reduce the stress of filling out your Medicaid application form
- You will save valuable time with the assistance of our experts who will guide you every step of the way